It’s been quite a challenge working to produce a live event during this turbulent period. Our team has been working hard to produce an exceptional experience while keeping everyone safe.
Please take some time to review our terms and conditions for participating in Mirren Live this year. As we’ll also be back in person this May, we have some new protocols in place.
Note that attendance is only permitted for agencies, clients and search consultants. If you are an organization that markets to agencies, you can get more information by calling 866.508.0523 or emailing us here.
In-Person Group Discount We are pleased to offer a group rate discount of $150.00 per person when two or more people from the same agency brand register for an in-person pass at the same time. To qualify for the discount: everyone must register at the same time, register for the same pass level, and be employed by the same agency brand. “Sister agencies” under the same ownership, holding company or network are not eligible to combine their registrations to receive the group rate discount.
COVID Protocols for In-Person Attendance First and foremost, it is our goal to keep everyone safe. To this end, we have several mandatory protocols in place:
- Proof of Negative COVID Test: in-person admission will require proof of a negative On/Go COVID test – 48 hours or less prior to your arrival at the event. Please see our specific instructions for this. Under no circumstances, will you be permitted to enter without this negative On/Go test confirmation. Tests may be available at the venue, should you forget to complete yours – but this cannot be guaranteed. Should you receive a positive test result, we will convert your pass to virtual.
- Please see our Cancellation Policy below. Should you receive a positive test result within 48 hours of arriving at the event, we will provide you with virtual access. No refunds will be provided if a positive result keeps you from attending in person.
- Mask Requirement: masks will be optional, based on your personal preference and needs.
- Reduced Venue Capacity: The capacity of all the rooms we’ll be using at Barkley is over 800 people. For additional safety, we will utilize less than half of this for gathering and seating.
What If You Change Your Mind? If you purchase an in-person pass, but haven’t been traveling and still don’t feel safe, we’ll convert you to a virtual pass (of equivalent value). If you already have a virtual pass as well, we will add a special set of additional logins and bonus content access (of equivalent value to your in-person pass), so even more of your team can take in the event. There is a small processing fee of $25. This option is available until 2 weeks prior to the event.
Cancellation Policy We get it. You’re involved in running the agency. Stuff happens; like pitches. If you need to make a change to your registration, here are your options:
- Substitutions: For both in-person and virtual registrations, when notified in writing, we permit attendee substitutions up until one week prior to Mirren Live. Please email our event team and include the date you registered and the names and emails of those you would like to substitute.
- In-Person Cancellation: Should you have to cancel your in-person registration, we are one of the only conferences happy to provide you with a credit towards a future Mirren conference, workshop, or Live Training Webinar Series (less a 15% processing fee). The credit is valid through February 28, 2023. To be eligible for a credit, you must notify us in writing by no later than 5:00 pm ET on May 16, 2022 (the day prior to the event). If you meet the above terms, to cancel your registration and receive a credit, please email our event team and include the date you registered and the details of your cancellation.
- Positive COVID Test Result: Should you not receive a negative COVID test result, per our conditions outlined above within COVID Protocols for In-Person Attendance, we will provide you virtual access to the event. No refunds will be provided if a positive result keeps you from attending in person.
- Virtual Cancellation: As virtual registration logins can so easily be passed amongst team members, we do not provide refunds or credits for any virtual pass registrations.
If the rare event Mirren Live is postponed due to events beyond our control, such as weather, travel or venue issues, a new date will be secured immediately upon resolution of the cancellation cause, and based upon the most immediate availability of our speakers and suppliers. No refunds or credits are provided in this situation.
However, if it is determined that it is unsafe to travel and gather due to COVID recommendations from the CDC and local state, we will convert your in-person registration into a virtual access pass of equivalent value and provide bonus Mirren Training content.
Please Note: Because we commit expenses for each in-person and virtual attendee well in advance of Mirren Live, we do not provide refunds. As a result, we must strictly adhere to this policy. By registering for an in-person pass to Mirren Live, you accept that there is some risk that the in-person portion of the conference in Kansas City may need to be canceled for safety reasons beyond our control. With this, you fully accept the terms and conditions of registering for Mirren Live.
Virtual Registration Logins Standard Pass and All Access registrations have multiple logins. Logins are assigned one per person for team members based out of your office location. Under no circumstances can logins be shared amongst multiple agencies, for example, “sister agencies” within a holding company or network. If you violate these terms, we reserve the right to immediately revoke your access to the event, with no credit or refund.
Our Speakers By virtue of being selected to speak at our conference, our speakers play a leading role in their company’s activities. As a result, occasionally, a speaker may need to cancel due to being pulled into a critical client or new business meeting. Although this is rare, if a speaker cancellation should happen with little or no notice, we will convert them to a virtual session, or work to secure another speaker of the same caliber to replace them. In certain circumstances, we may not be able to replace every cancellation. Also note, in an effort to coordinate so many challenging schedules, we may occasionally need to change the day and/or time of the sessions within our agenda. Our in-person speakers reserve the right to change their participation to virtual, whether due to work commitment, COVID concerns or other important issues.
Conference Partners Note that your registration information may be provided to a small group of conference partners/sponsors, who may choose to provide you with a special offer. If you would like to opt out of this, please email our event team and indicate your preference. We are happy to accommodate.
Discount Codes Discount codes may only be applied at the time of registration and not retroactively on already-purchased registrations. Discount codes cannot be combined, with only one permitted to be used per registration.
Note that by registering for this event, Mirren may occasionally provide you with email updates on other topics that are similar and relevant in nature.
For a period of twelve months following Mirren Live, your agency agrees not to directly or indirectly play any role in the recruiting or solicitation of any Mirren employee or contractor to terminate their existing employment or contractual relationship with Mirren.
If you have any questions regarding the terms and conditions for registering for Mirren Live, please do not hesitate to email our event team or call us at 866.508.0523.
By purchasing a registration to Mirren Live, you agree to accept the terms and conditions as outlined above.